Move-ies

Movies that moved me, made me sit up, made me think, showed me new things, made a difference... Good movies, great movies, enjoyable movies, fun movies. Views, Reviews

My Photo
Name:

My Blogs reflect something of me

Saturday, July 08, 2006

The Game

Starring Micheal Douglas, Sean Penn as Zillionaire Brothers having problems with their past, their fears and each other. One is divorced and lonely in a big house full of security gadgets, the other is in and out of rehab for all kinds of substance abuse.... Having everything and still missing something!!

Have things lost meaning for you? What are you struggling for? Why are you tired when you've done nothing in the Day!?

What things in life are worth having? and why don't we go after them instead of the things we do... Putting things in Perspective...

This is a bit cryptic but effectively sums up the movie once you've seen it!! The questions it raises though philosophical, the movie is anything but slow. Action packed and tightly racy, its a must watch thriller.

This is one of the movies I wish I could see with new eyes again. TOP of the list!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home