Move-ies

Movies that moved me, made me sit up, made me think, showed me new things, made a difference... Good movies, great movies, enjoyable movies, fun movies. Views, Reviews

My Photo
Name:

My Blogs reflect something of me

Friday, July 21, 2006

The Jungle Book

An all-time classic based on Rudyard Kiplings book by the same name. It's the story of a boy raised by wolves in an Indian forest. He's got animals for friends and protectors against the local baddie Sher Khan (the tiger) who's got it in for all humans ever since he was injured by a hunter....

The comic scenes are the best with Balu the Bear, Bagira the panther.... even the villains are quite funny....
We used to collect "Gold-Spot" caps for getting all the characters in the film... aah those were the days.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home