Move-ies

Movies that moved me, made me sit up, made me think, showed me new things, made a difference... Good movies, great movies, enjoyable movies, fun movies. Views, Reviews

My Photo
Name:

My Blogs reflect something of me

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Fight Club!!

Starring Edward Norton, Brad Pitt this movie is about desperation, fighting for meaning and reason in a life gone mad with rote and rot!! Day and Night loses meaning and the walls start to close in on you,where you stare at the wall and it stares back at you!!

What do you do when this happens to you!!
You either curl up and die or you FIGHT Back!!.
One of THE best movies I've seen.
Edward Norton changed from a wimp with pale skin and a sorry expression into a great actor after I saw this movie. Brad Pitt is amazing.

I'm sure that the Director deserves an Oscar at least...
on second thought maybe he's better off without one!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home