Move-ies

Movies that moved me, made me sit up, made me think, showed me new things, made a difference... Good movies, great movies, enjoyable movies, fun movies. Views, Reviews

My Photo
Name:

My Blogs reflect something of me

Sunday, July 23, 2006

My Cousin Vinny (English)

A Gem of a movie. I never tire of seeing it!!
A comedy with a twist.

2 boys from NewYork are just going through Southern US. They buy supplies for the journey from a store. Later they find that they've not paid for a tin of caviar. They think of heading back and paying for it, only the police is already after them. They end up in jail arrested for murdering the store-clerk!! They end up admitting to a crime they didn't commit.

This is where "My cousin Vinny" enters the scene.
Vinny and his saucy waify girlfriend come over from New York to defend the confused duo.
Only problem is he's just finished lawschool and he's very "popular" with the Judge.

A comedy of errors, chance happenings and great story-telling.
Watch it!!.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home