Move-ies

Movies that moved me, made me sit up, made me think, showed me new things, made a difference... Good movies, great movies, enjoyable movies, fun movies. Views, Reviews

My Photo
Name:

My Blogs reflect something of me

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Snatch!!

A pacy thriller which takes your breath away. All kinds of events converge as people with different lives run along doing their things. The way their lives and even chance events weave a story into a melee' of streams.

Brad Pitt and many solid actors play their parts in this comic, thrilling, somewhat brutal at times tough movie. Excellent movie, maybe not Family stuff, but definitely watchable esp. with a bowl of steaming noodles and friends.

Top of the List, only thing keeping it a bit lower is the other GREAT movies up there.
Direction is the key here!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home